Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sloths + Avengers

SLOTH!VENGERS ASSEMBLE.

Sometimes, being an artist means you create beautiful works of inspiring art. Most of the time, I feel it means you get to illustrate all the crazy things that swim around in your head and play ping-pong with your friends. On the latter note, may I present the Sloth!vengers. Marvel's Avengers crossed with adorable, cuddly sloths! Captain Amerisloth, Iron Sloth, Slor, and the Incredible Sluk.

The tank top is a Forever 21 find. I used a white fabric-based iron-on transfer for my design. The original was done with COPIC markers on Bristol board. I am currently adding stick-on rhinestones to the shirt; you can see one as Iron Sloth's Arc Reactor.

On an "I bet you won't wear this" challenge, I will be wearing the tank top below to the midnight premiere of The Avengers, Thursday night. I will update this post with photo proof later.  Photo-proof below. And an Avengers fascinator. Double bonus.




//EDIT

I am selling iron-on transfers for $5. E-mail me at: mayugeseishou@gmail.com with your address if you are interested. 

\\EDIT


2 comments: