Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Mr. Postman, yeah yeah yeah!

Playing more with postcards. I like these because, I not only have been giving some love to my best friend's characters, sending out mail (which I believe is one of the best  feelings), but I get a perfect reason to feature their blogs and their art. The size and the texture of the Strathmore postcards are so perfect. I get inspired every time I pick them up.

Drawn here on a 4x6" Strathmore Watercolor postcard, in COPIC and Sakura Silver pen, is Shugotenshi and Asumi (the girl). These are the original characters of Eddie "IR" Lopez. Check out his work HERE! He is my WONDERFUL boyfriend, and best friend. We love to collaborate, as frequent readers of this blog know. His characters are fun, and they motivate my drawing pen.


Eddie's Original

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! i have been following your blog for a while now and I really like your work!

    ReplyDelete